- Soak uncooked rice in water and let it be soaked for
2 hours atleast.
- Dry the rice completely and grind the rice into fine
- Take a vessel and put the jaggery in it.
- Add a liitle water(1/4 cup) so that the jaggery
dissolves in water and forms a syrup.
- Let the jaggery form into syrup until it forms a
thread when dropped in water.
- The mix the rice flour in it.
- Then when done it formed chalividi.
- Make the chalividi into balls and press the balls to
form discs on a polythene with the help of oil.
- Dip both the sides of the discs made in sesame
seeds, so that the a few seeds stick to the discs.
- Deep fry the discs and your ariselu are ready to