- Clean and cube the jackfruit.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the jackfruit for five
minutes and keep aside.
- Heat a little oil and fry the grated coconut,
cashewnuts and onion separately till golden brown.
- Grind to a fine paste.
- Heat two tsp oil in a frying pan.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for two minutes.
- Add the fried jackfruit, curd and ground masala
- Keep stirring for five minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, amchur powder, chilli
powder and salt to taste.
- Cover and cook till done.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.