- Soak rajmah overnight in 5 cups of water.
- Boil rajmah or pressure cook until soft and fully
- Heat oil, add bay leaves, chopped onion and saute
onion till golden brown in colour.
- Add Ginger Paste and Garlic Paste.
- Cook for a minute.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric
powder and cumin powder.
- Stir and add chopped tomatoes, cook till tomatoes
are fully mixed with the masala.
- Add boiled rajmah and cook on a slow flame for 15
- Add Garam Masala Powder and garnish with chopped
- Cook until gravy is thick and rajmah coated with it.