Business Visits

What is the procedure for drawal of foreign exchange for business visits abroad?
The sponsoring firm/company/organization (the applicant in cases of self-employed professionals) should make an application for the release of exchange to an authorized dealer or an authorized full-fledged money-changer by a letter, in duplicate, indicating the name, address, nationality, passport number, duration, nature of visit to each country, foreign exchange required and a certificate from the employer stating that the expenses are being borne by them.

Exchange up to U.S. $ 25,000 can be released by authorized dealers regardless Of the duration of the visit.